Thursday 21 May 2009

**Review** Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser


I love love this product!
Just wanted to share this with everyone as my first post.










This is my all time favourite product for almost 5 years. Everytime I run out and substitute it I break out. Very effective at keeping spots at bay and removing all you make up, cleansing your skin of impurities and toning, hence one step facial.

Not very foamy, meaning not too much soap to irritate your skin.

All skin types, sensitive too
Sandalwood oil, rosewood oil= soothing
Cinnamon leaf oil= plumping (I think, have to check)
All round day/night cleanser- gorgeous!

Squeaky clean? 95%

Waterproof mascara? 90% removed

Uncomfortable tight skin? No!

Scent? Clean, mild

I buy it from Selfridges, I think you can get it on hqhair too. Spacenk used to do it, but not anymore :( Check it out anyway :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment