Saturday 23 May 2009

**HAUL crazy** CCO

I've been hauling (in my head) non stop and I finally found the time to go down to my CCO for some haulage. I've been waiting for almost 2 weeks as I get an extra 10% on purchases this bank holiday weekend- unfortunately I forgot to print my email out which really pissed me off!
So, here's what I got:

Clinique Brighten and Protect set
Superdefense triple Action Moisturizer
Turnaround 15-minute facial


MAC basic brush set
make up case and 129, 219, 239, 266, 316
Can anyone tell me which collection this is from?

MAC pro eye makeup remover

MAC e/s quad



Total Haulage Cost: around £80







Amazing value as I needed a new eye makeup remover anyway, my bifacil's running out!
I've already tested some of them out here


Lightfall, Smudged Violet
Deep Truth, Shadowy Lady






I was planning on getting carbon and cranberry along with the pro palette but I opted for the quad this time cos I loved love smudged violet- I think it'll go with a lot of things!


Summary:

Spend too much money in CCO
So glad I bought the skincare set (was dying to try turnaround after tianny's recommendation)
Any ideas on a look I can create with the quad?

Can't wait to review:

MAC pro eye makep remover vs Lancome Bi-facil
Superdefense vs my staples (philosophy, lancome, neal's yard)
Clinique Turnaround facial


Back to revision, more hauls soon.
Pro palette next time!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment